Interactive Aerial strives to be a world class leader in robotics for internal inspections by offering personable customer service through product sales, inspection services, and vehicle maintenance.
Open Positions at Interactive Aerial
Sales Development Representative
Exciting entry level Sales position at Traverse City, MI high-tech company. Full-time job in fast paced company selling cutting-edge technology (UAV and other robotic inspection products) used in INTERNAL environments such as power plants, ships and other confined spaces needing periodic inspections. You will be in on the ground floor of a growing company in an amazing industry. Join TC’s winner of “Emerging Business Award” for 2020.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up virtual demo appointments for President
- Cold calls & Emails to potential customers
- Prepare & Send Quotations
- Other duties assigned by the President
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in Business is helpful – will consider other related college education
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, LinkedIn
Measures of Performance
- Ability to book demos to President’s calendar using phone and e-mail
- Ability to maximize the use of Hubspot CRM system and LinkedIn
- Proficiency, competence, and desire to improve and add job skills
- Remote office possible after initiation and training
Click the button below to send in your resume.